hahah it's funny how you go off and say things as you please
But what is even more funny is that you think you are on top
On top of the world
You think you are high up
You say she dropped respect for you once she found out about you doing drugs. wohhooooo you are way off, maybe it's because you couldn't even glance at her when you strode pass, or even text/ talk to her, you changed before the drugs stole your respect. The ironic thing is, you stopped caring first, you say she looks at you like dirt, you just stopped looking, how would you even know?That so called harmless drugs you are doing, must be screwing with your head if you can no longer depict the truth from the bullshit. And the James story, haha bullocks you would believe him after he so often lied to his OWN GIRLFRIEND, now ex but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that. I think as this as a positive because she deserved soo much better than that filth, she shouldn't have to put up with it and I was surprised she did for so long, his constant lying just because ALL HE WANTED WAS SEX, he couldn't stand that the a girl younger than him was having sex, what I found so funny was jealousy got the better of him, it wasn't just the prickish attitude which made him a prick, it was because he was a prick. James chose his own path, he can never take back what he said, and who would believe his pathetic excuse, 'work'. Connor you heard his side, ever heard the other side or is it you being judgemental "You can't judge me. You have no right to." I know what I'm saying may be unreasonable because it wasn't you that slandered of to me but I'm sick of most of the lies you are saying, first with the story which happened with your 'love' and Lance ahhahah I don't know what happened then but you can't just take the first story you hear and believe it, that's just stupid, what I heard was that she was way too clingy towards Lance and that he didnt't want an online relationship so basically told her no, after that she packed a huge wobbly about this all and went crying to the next person on the list, you....but I'm not saying that's the right story, I'm just saying you should take a look at the big picture. And just because she's your miss' it doesn't mean that she's telling the truth, perfect example with James " Jason and Allanah have sex 3 times a day" said by James.
I had my respect for you
You were a g.g.c
I looked up to you
You were a good friend
But I guess our paths took us down different tracks, and I'm not just going to let you blog like that about Allanah
I had all these hate insults for you, but I'm going to ignore them because I think all this drama is unnecessary, we were sure you have moved on, and probably next year we won't see each other again, then maybe all this blabbering can just stop, because I'm sick of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment