skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Disasters (onthespot)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
As much as i need the
sleep
It's just
never
going to arrive
Once again a horrible sleep
But i'll carry on
everyday
as if it was my last!
No matter how i feel
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
September
(2)
▼
April
(12)
I can't express How much you mean to meHow much I ...
I woke up feeling like shitI woke up feeling happy...
I fell asleep with my socks onWoke upLaughedThey w...
As much as i need the sleepIt's just never going t...
You are one amazing girlI think of you as a legend...
I thought meeting You would make my depression dis...
I'm Sorry AllanahYou're my bestfriend and i still ...
You're not "hot"You're not "sexy"You're Beautifuli...
I barely know you, yetYou're the most trustworthy ...
I had the shittest sleep todaybut in the end it wa...
What do you blog about?I usually have Allanah for ...
This is mainly for you :P just so i can comment on...
About Me
Jasee
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment